Choose your language

Search G@tto's !

Wednesday 18 June 2008

The Rexona Hotel, Calabar, Cross River

Here we are in an authentic nigerian hotel,
with real nigerian food and kindness, wow !
You can find the Rexona Hotel at
#27 Mekenge Layout, off Ndidem Usang Iso Road











The hotel's power generator


I like pepper soup, but please, no goatmeat ! my granny made me taste it
and I tried it once more in Obudu... no thanks !
In fact it's very tasty, but taste lasts too long...




10,000 Naira it's OK for a queen size bed !

Good night !
Want to know about Cross River state ?
Take a look here.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, What a grate rexona nigerian hotel looks. The recipes look good too and queen size bed rexona hotel. i love your hotel system. Of course i will go rexona hotel.

Thanks
David
my site

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

Yo David !

Cheap Hotels in Sydney said...

It's nice to see that there is a hotel in Nigeria. Though, it's like a typical house, well what can I expect. Nigeria is not a rich country but the people seem so nice.

Brisbane Hotels said...

nice place!!! simple and quite its good for relaxing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails